Thank you to all who ordered supply kits from 1st day school supplies! We apologize that a few items were added to classroom supply lists late and were not included in the kits. To our knowledge, the following grade levels added these supplies to their lists after June 15th:
- 2nd - 1 composition notebook (wide-ruled if possible), 1 pad of post-its (any color), 1 pack of 3x5 lined note cards, any color
- 3rd - 3 inch binder, dividers (5), 3 spiral notebooks (Any color), Red pens (8+), Pencil pouch with binder holes, locks (for lockers, no keys)
- 4th - Tote bag (can be just a reusable grocery bag type), 4 spiral bound notebooks (can be any color and either college or wide ruled - child’s preference)
- 5th - 2 white 1 inch binders
- 7th - graphing calculator
- 8th - graphing calculator
Please support our loyalty and rewards programs by purchasing your items from Amazon smiles, Office Depot/Office Max. See more info here!
Stay tuned for 2019-2020 ordering!
The BIA Parent Council is excited to announce a new partnership with 1st Day School Supplies! We have collaborated with 1st Day School Supplies to help parents and teachers get the exact supplies needed for next school year without the hassle and aggravation of shopping at multiple stores. Click here to order and view supply kits. You can also view and order accessories such as bookbags, lunch boxes and water bottles.
Ordering is completely optional - the BIA Parent Council has organized this for YOUR convenience. All products are name brand and your box of supplies will be delivered directly to BIA with personalized labels for non-communal items. All kits include a $1 fundraising donation to the BIA Parent Council. Orders must be placed by JUNE 15, 2018. Please contact email@example.com with any questions. Thank you!
- Wednesday, September 19
- Thursday, September 20
- Monday, September 24
- Tuesday, September 25
- Wednesday, September 26
- Thursday, September 27